These little dog treats are super simple to make with only 3 ingredients - and are sure to be a hit with your pup!
- 1/2 cup of pureed pumpkin ( pumpkin that has been cooked and blended to make a puree, leftovers are great!)
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter (Xylitol free*)
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- In a large bowl, mix pureed pumpkin and peanut butter until combined.
- Gradually add flour until the mixture is combined and forms a dough.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes to cool.
- Roll out the dough, stamp with your dog treat stamp and cut out shapes using the bone shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray with baking paper or a cookie tray.
- Cook at 175 degrees for 12 minutes or until the treats start to brown and are cooked through.
* Xylitol is a sweetener that is sometimes used in peanut butter - it is safe for humans but not for dogs. Check the ingredients to ensure it is not contained in the peanut butter you choose to use with this recipe.